One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The utter falseness and deception that pervade the campaigns of the two parties have imbued the proceedings with an air of unreality.’
- ‘If Rick hated anything, it was lies, dissembling, falseness, pretension.’
- ‘The falseness, the unreality of perpetually putting on a public face and concealing personal suffering have clearly taken their toll.’
- ‘Publicity stunts, artificiality, falseness, popularity contests, and egos, leave me cold, in blogland as in life, and I feel that I don't want to be part of this at present.’
- ‘After some discussion, the group gives their opinion of the validity or falseness of the disclosure, and the person providing the comment can tell the real story.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.