One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Contrary to what they believe, the public prefer their politicians fallibly human, rather than joyless teetotallers whose only addiction is to squash or golf.’
- ‘Why do we build up these spiritual blogstars and then cry foul when our idol turns out to be just as fallibly human as we are?’
- ‘King and Queen were absolute monarchs, yet fallibly human.’
- ‘Colour is solely an internal phenomenon, caused no doubt by something external, but neither fallibly nor infallibly representing it.’
- ‘The two filmmakers converge on questions of what defines us as fallibly human, even as they reach vastly different conclusions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.