One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounPhilosophy
- ‘He advances a fallibilist epistemology whereby knowledge is defined not as justified true belief, but as belief of which our belief forming faculties tell us we can be certain.’
- ‘If you are still a contented fallibilist, despite my plea to hear the sceptical argument afresh, you will probably be discontented with the Rule of Attention.’
- ‘Under the pressure of Stoic objections to his fallibilist epistemology Philo apparently made some controversial innovations in Academic philosophy.’
- ‘Viewing knowledge as a tool for enriching experience, pragmatism tends to be pluralistic, experimental, fallibilist, and naturalistic.’
- ‘Humility is not, however, achieved by acclamation, and something other than humility may be at work in fallibilist argumentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.