One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See fake tan
- ‘Stop comparing yourself to Botoxed, fake-tanned, airbrushed celebrities.’
- ‘Something close to 15,000 fake-tanned, semi-clothed, dance fans descend on Bondi Beach every year.’
- ‘Kim thought she'd sacrifice comfort to show off her fake-tanned legs as she braved the London chill.’
- ‘Most of them also had posters of women in little or no clothing on their bedroom walls - all the same sort of highly airbrushed, fake-tanned, pouting women.’
- ‘Nice to see sophistication in a celebrity rather than the under-dressed, fake-tanned, too thin variety.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.