One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An offensive play in which a receiver sprints toward the end zone and then veers suddenly toward the sideline to receive the pass.‘it's nearly impossible to defend when the receiver runs a fade route’
- ‘Brady was pinpoint accurate from the outset, beginning with one of several hellacious throws on fade routes.’
- ‘He's even effective on fade routes in the endzone, a development that is still mindblowing even months afterwards.’
- ‘No running back is going to run a fade route out of the backfield.’
- ‘The two constantly worked on the fade route during the summer to exploit smaller defenders.’
- ‘On first down, Manning had several choices, a corner fade route among them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.