One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The BES is a factorially derived measure of male and female body esteem.’
- ‘The investigation of factorially simple tasks, which are not especially cognitively demanding, has prompted hopes of arriving at a definition of intelligence that is both precise and explanatory.’
- ‘The shortened 18-item scale is both more reliable and more factorially pure than the original 25-item measure with which it correlates at a.93 level.’
- ‘Three stimulus frequencies were combined factorially with two input channels (left and right ears) and three measurement procedures.’
- ‘These two two-level treatments were combined factorially, leading to the following four combinations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.