One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A process in which the values of observed data are expressed as functions of a number of possible causes in order to find which are the most important.
- ‘Using principal components factor analysis, nine stress factors were identified.’
- ‘One of his first papers came about because of his work at the Ministry of Agriculture and was on factor analysis applied to crop productivity.’
- ‘In order to determine the dimensionality of the scales, factor analysis with varimax rotation was undertaken.’
- ‘Principal component factor analysis was completed on the information source variables to determine which sources grouped together.’
- ‘The results of a principal component factor analysis guided the collapse of the four school climate scales into three, which were then used in the analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.