One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Can't they see the damage their petty-minded factionalism does to the institution they supposedly dedicated their political lives to creating?’
- ‘Ilchev said referendums were inappropriate to the country's political environment, characterised as it is by rivalries and factionalism.’
- ‘For another, building a party with only people who share your opinions to the nth degree is a certain recipe for factionalism and isolation.’
- ‘But once they succeed, they really will lack any basis for a continued alliance, and factionalism will reemerge.’
- ‘Life seldom imitates art, and the struggle to achieve votes for women was as fraught with internal factionalism and personal rivalries as any other political movement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.