One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's the new fact checker for the New York Times.’
- ‘The New Yorker is reportedly filled to the brim with fact checkers, whose sole job is to verify every single fact in a story, however trivial.’
- ‘I like your publication but you could use a good fact checker.’
- ‘As a fact checker, I'm responsible for verifying every last name, number, and nuance of every article I see.’
- ‘Maybe you need a fact checker to check your work?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.