One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Morgan, facilities manager at the hospital, said: "We are still in negotiation with the planning department, so we'll wait and see what they say."’
- ‘The client sits at the table with the consultants, including the architect, contractor, engineers and, ideally, the facility manager and operators.’
- ‘With this tool, you can give other industry professionals, such as facilities managers, quick access to building areas and their corresponding resources.’
- ‘I was the facilities manager and part of the team which awarded the cleaning contract.’
- ‘In recent years, architects, facility managers, and maintenance personnel have become intensely concerned about the environmental hazard presented by mold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.