One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The maintenance of an organization's buildings and equipment.‘she is director of operations for facilities management’
- ‘Other modules in the suite can control the functions of the sales department, customer service or facilities management.’
- ‘City now has three divisions covering technical services, rental and sales, and facilities management.’
- ‘We are doing research work with Scottish universities and looking at innovation in the facilities management sector.’
- ‘The architect could continue coordinating such information for the life of the building through computer-aided facilities management.’
- ‘These products help contain lifecycle costs in the facilities management phase by making data that was stored during earlier stages more readily available.’
- ‘Having built such a system it could easily be extended to sales force automation, complaint handling and facilities management.’
- ‘From design through construction and into facilities management, they expect to set a new standard for the construction industry.’
- ‘Morris is a director of an internet-based property and facilities management provider.’
- ‘Now it has set its sights on becoming the UK's number one facilities management firm.’
- ‘They hope to leverage their growing networks by selling new unregulated services such as facilities management and telecommunications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.