One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or thing that makes an action or process easy or easier.‘a true educator acts as a facilitator of learning’‘a programme run by trained facilitators’
- ‘The financial services industry is an important facilitator of economic activity.’
- ‘Facilitators will update the database almost on a daily basis.’
- ‘This is an internationally recognised programme run by trained facilitators.’
- ‘We uncovered important barriers and facilitators to the use of care management processes.’
- ‘Many people see sport as a key facilitator in bringing people together.’
- ‘The workshop facilitator was a local business consultant.’
- ‘Tutors adopt the role of facilitator, rather than lecturer or trainer.’
- ‘She has since worked as a support group facilitator for chronic pain sufferers.’
- ‘He also acts as a facilitator for cottage industries.’
- ‘For those who wish to become facilitators, proper training is essential.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.