One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is important to remember that areas not inhabited by humans for the most part - what some would facilely call ‘natural environments’ - can be extremely hazardous, sometimes more so than urban areas (for those not accustomed to them).’
- ‘The imperative that man exercise mastery over technical development is facilely accepted by everyone.’
- ‘Bernstein cautioned against facilely equating computational ability with human, subjective qualities to which rights traditionally adhere.’
- ‘Radosh's newest book can't be as facilely dismissed as one might like.’
- ‘He, and others who had already learned the language, taught the other classmates how to communicate more facilely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.