One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Radosh's newest book can't be as facilely dismissed as one might like.’
- ‘It is important to remember that areas not inhabited by humans for the most part - what some would facilely call ‘natural environments’ - can be extremely hazardous, sometimes more so than urban areas (for those not accustomed to them).’
- ‘Bernstein cautioned against facilely equating computational ability with human, subjective qualities to which rights traditionally adhere.’
- ‘He, and others who had already learned the language, taught the other classmates how to communicate more facilely.’
- ‘The imperative that man exercise mastery over technical development is facilely accepted by everyone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.