One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who gives facials and other beauty treatments for the face.
- ‘She is a petite facialist with a firm touch.’
- ‘But this experience brings up the question of how one should pick their facialist.’
- ‘After all, as Autumn, wise waxtician and facialist of Duque, says, "Honey, you're always dating yourself!"’
- ‘A facialist can be a star's best friend, but you don't have to drop big bucks to achieve similar results at home.’
- ‘Inexperienced facialists may be doing extractions improperly.’
- ‘This is why you should visit qualified facialists recommended by friends, dermatologists or other trusted sources.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.