One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A fungal condition that affects sheep and other livestock.‘they're looking to breed rams which are resistant to facial eczema’
- ‘And after battling through a long, dry summer farmers are now having to cope with facial eczema outbreaks among their ewes.’
- ‘The intensive programme is paying off, with our rams ranking as the top five highest facial eczema resistant rams in the country.’
- ‘Sheep resilience is a key priority and the Fords have introduced Romney genetics to improve robustness and facial eczema tolerance.’
- ‘We need to be so much more conscious these days because there are facial eczema hot spots all over the country.’
- ‘Zinc treatment from late December through to May is commonly used to help prevent facial eczema.’
- ‘It is not always easy to detect facial eczema in its early stages.’
- ‘Warmer temperatures and higher humidity are a sign that summer is finally here, but they also signal the potential for facial eczema.’
- ‘Farmers would have to be on the lookout for diseases such as fly strike and facial eczema, spurred on by the humid conditions.’
- ‘With a bit of moisture around, they will also need to keep an eye on spore counts to manage the risk of facial eczema too. "’
- ‘Early pregnancy tests are occurring in the north and some facial eczema spores have been recorded and advisers suggest preventative measures should start early.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.