One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See face paint
- ‘There were the usual stilt-walkers, face-painters and fire-jugglers.’
- ‘They will tour the zoo, then enjoy a special lunch with the chefs, and be entertained by clowns, stilt-walkers and face-painters.’
- ‘At the other end of the country, in Hertfordshire, The Grove is also doing the family thing in style, with circus entertainers, face-painters, acting workshops and presents for everyone.’
- ‘Other attractions will include a bouncy slide, live music, a juggler, dancers, face-painter and over 30 craft stalls, while the Lancashire Countryside Service will lead walks through parkland.’
- ‘The party in Dublin also featured games, puppet shows, face-painters and oodles of other treats but children were not the only special guests as there was also a big turn-out from the soft toy community for the annual teddy bears picnic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.