One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I own several scruffy-looking fleece tops that make me feel cheap and shabby whenever I wear them, so I was on the lookout for warm and slinky knitwear to help bring out my inner fabulousness.’
- ‘There is no way I am ever going to measure up to the fabulousness that is Andre (though he can't see it in himself) or the calibre of his other guests.’
- ‘It was that sense of general fabulousness that got us all so excited when the award was announced.’
- ‘Of course I'd gotten it online, a fabulous price at a fabulous place that required prepayment for all this fabulousness, and imposed a one-night penalty for a cancellation within 24 hours.’
- ‘I'd love to see New York from a native's eyes, just to take all that gigantic fabulousness for granted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.