One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During the exudative phase, chest radiographs reveal a progression from diffuse interstitial infiltrates to diffuse, fluffy, alveolar opacities.’
- ‘In the exudative form, fluid can accumulate underneath the retina, as pigment epithelial detachments or subretinal neovascularization, and loss of vision is usually sudden.’
- ‘We previously reported multilevel likelihood ratios with the use of multiple cutoff points for pleural criteria that identify exudative pleural effusions from the registry in 2000 when it contained 1,448 patients.’
- ‘The progression of the wound normally follows 1 of 2 pathways: exudative filmy eschar to epithelial buds from skin appendages to re-epithelization, or filmy eschar followed by granulation.’
- ‘Allergic forms usually present acutely with erythematous, pruritic, edematous and exudative lesions, while contact dermatitis often has a more insidious onset with lichenification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.