One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the exudative form, fluid can accumulate underneath the retina, as pigment epithelial detachments or subretinal neovascularization, and loss of vision is usually sudden.’
- ‘The progression of the wound normally follows 1 of 2 pathways: exudative filmy eschar to epithelial buds from skin appendages to re-epithelization, or filmy eschar followed by granulation.’
- ‘During the exudative phase, chest radiographs reveal a progression from diffuse interstitial infiltrates to diffuse, fluffy, alveolar opacities.’
- ‘Allergic forms usually present acutely with erythematous, pruritic, edematous and exudative lesions, while contact dermatitis often has a more insidious onset with lichenification.’
- ‘We previously reported multilevel likelihood ratios with the use of multiple cutoff points for pleural criteria that identify exudative pleural effusions from the registry in 2000 when it contained 1,448 patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.