One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He loved the song and danced it exuberantly, perspiration plastering his bangs across his forehead and sending his glasses sliding down to the tip of his nose.’
- ‘A final score of 10-8 left the Oxford side celebrating exuberantly upon becoming National Student Champions.’
- ‘My older brother has been exuberantly recounting shared moments with celebrities (with varying degrees of truth) for some time now.’
- ‘They smiled exuberantly while mud clung to their hair in clumps, lined the crevices of their ears, nostrils, the rims of their helmets.’
- ‘The students exuberantly shot out questions and he sat there answering them in equal spirit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.