One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They smiled exuberantly while mud clung to their hair in clumps, lined the crevices of their ears, nostrils, the rims of their helmets.’
- ‘The students exuberantly shot out questions and he sat there answering them in equal spirit.’
- ‘My older brother has been exuberantly recounting shared moments with celebrities (with varying degrees of truth) for some time now.’
- ‘He loved the song and danced it exuberantly, perspiration plastering his bangs across his forehead and sending his glasses sliding down to the tip of his nose.’
- ‘A final score of 10-8 left the Oxford side celebrating exuberantly upon becoming National Student Champions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.