One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A solution to these issues is appearing in a new generation of extrudable plastic films.’
- ‘A feature recognition methodology is presented, based on wire frame solid modeler, to recognize hollow or solid extrudable components.’
- ‘Broadly the results were that to get an extrudable dough it was necessary to add a quantity of water equal to 35% by weight of the weight of the flour.’
- ‘Approximately 20 CC of an extrudable dough-like material is placed in a cylinder, and a lever piston forces the material into a two-piece mold.’
- ‘Clear, extrudable material is suitable for packaging surgical instruments’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.