One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The supposed faculty of perceiving things by means other than the known senses, e.g. by telepathy.
- ‘Many believe that the bond between man and animals, known from great antiquity, includes extrasensory perception.’
- ‘On the other hand, observation of extrasensory perception and psychokinesis is tenuous at best.’
- ‘More people believe in extrasensory perception than in evolution.’
- ‘Nearly half or more believe in extrasensory perception or ESP.’
- ‘Numerous studies have examined various psychological correlates of extrasensory perception scores, such as personality traits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.