One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An exteriorly accessible rotatable member is associated with the one-way clutch mechanism for selectively deactivating the one-way clutch mechanism to prevent movement of the inner casing in the second direction.’
- ‘Its anterior siphonal notch is shallow and not adjacent to the columella, and its two nearly parallel folds strengthen within the aperture and are less visible exteriorly.’
- ‘Jim waited while the room cleared out, forcing himself to remain exteriorly calm as Lee Brackett stood and turned, seeing Jim sitting there.’
- ‘As he was buried exteriorly we must be buried interiorly.’
- ‘The lateral ends of the first primibrachials and first and second secundibrachials are in contact but moderately inset from the exteriorly convex medial part of the plates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.