One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Extendible and retractable bonds have more than one maturity date.’
- ‘He was the victim of a group of men who arrived with an iron bar, extendible baton and a gun and escaped in a dark vehicle.’
- ‘He said that each media organization will be able send up to two reporters for a one-month period that is not extendible.’
- ‘The machine features a hydraulic extendible track frame for increased stability.’
- ‘The binoculars feature inner-focus design, extendible eyepiece rings and rubber-coated outer housing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.