One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Too bad we live in a part of the world that often covers our eyes from its skies with a thick wall of dust, keeping the exquisiteness of the twinkling stars for itself.’
- ‘People from all walks of life were present at the cocktail and happily sampled the exquisiteness of Indian cuisine.’
- ‘It has the elements required to be spectacular, but it is lacking the exquisiteness that is associated with ballet.’
- ‘They were stunned to find themselves in a garden of exquisiteness.’
- ‘It is impossible to understand the whole presence of this house from photographs - its comfort in the landscape, the exquisiteness of the siting, the peacefulness of the meadow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.