One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Without that understanding, these dances will become very physical without the spiritual and expressional parts.’
- ‘You used to be such a creative and expressional guy, but now I don't know who you are.’
- ‘His procedure was most carefully calculated in every respect to attain the maximum expressional power possible.’
- ‘Throughout the book, she demonstrates the usefulness of drawing as an expressional tool for patients who are unable or unwilling to express themselves through the conventional use of language.’
- ‘This narrative style is maintained throughout, with the expressional sophistication laid over the voices by often colourful orchestral means.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.