One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This narrative style is maintained throughout, with the expressional sophistication laid over the voices by often colourful orchestral means.’
- ‘Without that understanding, these dances will become very physical without the spiritual and expressional parts.’
- ‘His procedure was most carefully calculated in every respect to attain the maximum expressional power possible.’
- ‘Throughout the book, she demonstrates the usefulness of drawing as an expressional tool for patients who are unable or unwilling to express themselves through the conventional use of language.’
- ‘You used to be such a creative and expressional guy, but now I don't know who you are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.