One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most just exposition of the sacred texts, and relation of them to the issues and causes of the parish, gave the expounder a right to judge and to minister to spiritual needs.’
- ‘Its expounders view the market-led development strategy as a means of achieving prosperity.’
- ‘Playfair earned for himself a high reputation in at least three branches of pure science, not primarily as a discoverer but rather as an expounder of theories.’
- ‘O'Gorman was one of the principal expounders of functionalist architecture in Mexico.’
- ‘He's an unwitting folklorist, a collector and expounder of hipster philosophy, barroom trivia, and pseudoscience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.