One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We keep it simple for expositional purposes and trust the reader to see that the points made are robust with respect to such elaborations.’
- ‘If stiff expositional dialogue scenes and a mystery that doesn't begin until it is almost over sounds like your idea of a good time, then this movie is for you.’
- ‘This disparity may be due to a longstanding view among many educators that expositional informational books are too difficult for children.’
- ‘It can be used for expositional purposes, in the form of diagrams.’
- ‘Several expositional scenes are played out not with actors, but instead with text boxes and silhouette portraits of the characters, as we would see in an adventure game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.