One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This disparity may be due to a longstanding view among many educators that expositional informational books are too difficult for children.’
- ‘Several expositional scenes are played out not with actors, but instead with text boxes and silhouette portraits of the characters, as we would see in an adventure game.’
- ‘We keep it simple for expositional purposes and trust the reader to see that the points made are robust with respect to such elaborations.’
- ‘If stiff expositional dialogue scenes and a mystery that doesn't begin until it is almost over sounds like your idea of a good time, then this movie is for you.’
- ‘It can be used for expositional purposes, in the form of diagrams.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.