One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Whenever the domestic butter price drops below $1.30, it provides an incentive bonus for the exportation of butter products.’
- ‘In practice, all international money transfers, except the very limited importation and exportation of currency notes, are effected through banking channels.’
- ‘He calls the episode ‘perhaps the most tragic example of the exportation of conflict.’’
- ‘Never before have we seen the outsourcing, the exportation of high-value jobs at the rate that we have seen it over the course of the past three years.’
- ‘Since the 1960s, the economy, which previously had been based on large-scale agricultural exportation, has seen considerable diversification.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.