One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's better to temper the praise, be firm, but not overly emotional and explicative in delivery.’
- ‘Certainly you could show that ‘trailer moment’ of the bus blowing up without putting it in such overly explicative story context.’
- ‘With such refinement or elaboration, the explicative power of the model can be realized to its fullest possible extent.’
- ‘This correlation could be explained by a particular migration scheme from Europe to Brazil without the explicative need of natural selection.’
- ‘Mr Phase performs in front of a screen of projected black and white static, along with the occasional caption and explicative comment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.