One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most importantly, it hammers home the importance of experimentalism: that for this relatively new form of music to progress, artists will have to think as creatively now as they did 70 years ago.’
- ‘He represents the end of the 60s spirit of experimentalism.’
- ‘We are trying to bring an open-ended experimentalism into the architecture of song, and vice versa.’
- ‘Especially discomfiting in such a dichotomized view of poetry is the assumption that novelty and innovation equate not only with experimentalism but also with liberal politics.’
- ‘The self-released, self-financed record veered into noisy experimentalism, with the musician pushing country's boundaries and receiving critical acclaim in the process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.