One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The self-released, self-financed record veered into noisy experimentalism, with the musician pushing country's boundaries and receiving critical acclaim in the process.’
- ‘Especially discomfiting in such a dichotomized view of poetry is the assumption that novelty and innovation equate not only with experimentalism but also with liberal politics.’
- ‘He represents the end of the 60s spirit of experimentalism.’
- ‘Most importantly, it hammers home the importance of experimentalism: that for this relatively new form of music to progress, artists will have to think as creatively now as they did 70 years ago.’
- ‘We are trying to bring an open-ended experimentalism into the architecture of song, and vice versa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.