One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No experience can exist without it having some content and without it having some independent existence in the experiencer's mind.’
- ‘What can the experiencer do to negate undesirable experiences or even to seek recourse?’
- ‘Here, the self is the seer of all things, enjoyer of all things, the experiencer of all things.’
- ‘The mind is the experiencer of suffering, not the physical body.’
- ‘These are not available to an experiencer possessed only with sense-data and the self-evident truths of logic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.