One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The mind is the experiencer of suffering, not the physical body.’
- ‘These are not available to an experiencer possessed only with sense-data and the self-evident truths of logic.’
- ‘No experience can exist without it having some content and without it having some independent existence in the experiencer's mind.’
- ‘What can the experiencer do to negate undesirable experiences or even to seek recourse?’
- ‘Here, the self is the seer of all things, enjoyer of all things, the experiencer of all things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.