One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It gives the impression of expensiveness.’
- ‘She could just feel the expensiveness of the carpet underneath her feet as she walked.’
- ‘There are definitely moments when you hate it (noise, pollution, the busy-ness, the expensiveness of everything, and other stressors), but when you leave New York, you can't wait to get back.’
- ‘The expensiveness indicates to me simply that this object probably won't actually be used for the purpose it was made.’
- ‘My husband believed that quality wasn't always represented by expensiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.