One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We wind up having to hire facilitators and expeditors at different levels.’
- ‘He is also the president's chief expediter in charge of completing key infrastructure and agricultural development projects.’
- ‘Companies will also need to create new support positions - expediters instead of administrators - whose role will be to help smooth relationships across departments.’
- ‘An expediter for the project's mob-tied developer was already under indictment for forging the demolition permit that had illegally cleared the site.’
- ‘Units began sending expeditors to assist in sorting through the ever-increasing volume of receipts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.