One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This can be done expediently if the political will exists.’
- ‘We were doing exactly what the federal government was planning to do except more expediently.’
- ‘It is to be hoped that such allegations would be dealt with expediently.’
- ‘They view territory expediently, as a base from which they can organise their campaigns and plot their attacks.’
- ‘That method which can most expediently save life, and guarantee a better quality of life for all sides must be chosen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.