One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is now working for a doctorate, and expectedly, the topic relates to children and young people, their moral judgment in relation to self-concept, self-esteem, and moral values.’
- ‘The law is expectedly causing much controversy in many countries.’
- ‘This is exactly the idea I presented before them, and expectedly, they became very excited.’
- ‘Has this particular realm of journalism lived up to your youthful - and expectedly utopian - expectations?’
- ‘Wages and salaries in the organised sector have, expectedly, been fairly buoyant through the 1990s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.