One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is now working for a doctorate, and expectedly, the topic relates to children and young people, their moral judgment in relation to self-concept, self-esteem, and moral values.’
- ‘Has this particular realm of journalism lived up to your youthful - and expectedly utopian - expectations?’
- ‘The law is expectedly causing much controversy in many countries.’
- ‘Wages and salaries in the organised sector have, expectedly, been fairly buoyant through the 1990s.’
- ‘This is exactly the idea I presented before them, and expectedly, they became very excited.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.