One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ex-pat old-timers say it's the first six months of expatriation that are the worst.’
- ‘But most importantly, how did his expatriation influence his American and African American identities?’
- ‘I chose this title because, for me, there is a kind of biographical reminiscence contained in it, first of all the experience of my expatriation and finally my return to Prague.’
- ‘Evans chose his country of expatriation well, because his work, drawn in pencil or pen and gently tinted with watercolor, has the delicacy of touch and romantic perfection one often sees in Dutch tiles.’
- ‘Finally, both the United States and some EU member states take a dim view of permanent expatriation motivated by a desire to escape taxes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.