One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He then blocked his e-mail to me, and I haven't had the chance to experience his brusque wit or elegant expatiations since then.’
- ‘The expatiation will improve circulation and connections among the existing buildings and add a new building to house at least part of the permanent collection.’
- ‘Compression is to poem as expatiation is to critic.’
- ‘The bus journey hardly requires expatiation; suffice to say that it was a tiring trip.’
- ‘This game is also sure to provide us with an expatiation of the best of Erris football and talent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.