One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When we entered the cemetery, I was immediately struck by the sense of peace and expansiveness that pervaded the place.’
- ‘The Guggenheim, which more than any other art museum epitomized the heady expansiveness of the 1990s economy, has suffered more than most.’
- ‘Breathing in and out for an equal length of time is another way to experience expansiveness and balance.’
- ‘This expansiveness raised problems of rhetoric and tone.’
- ‘What really captivated me about this book is what I can only call its expansiveness, its sense of literary grace and play in the telling of history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.