One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The army had two corps headquarters and seven divisions of infantry and cavalry, once again, all established upon an expansible basis.’
- ‘The parameters of ‘offense’ are now totally without definition and have turned infinitely expansible.’
- ‘Reserve soldiers are valued assets in developing internal procedures for the expansible Theater Support Command structure.’
- ‘If the lung is fully expansible and fills the pleural cavity while inflated by the anesthetist, talc is insufflated.’
- ‘The contract includes 15 types of trucks that can carry payloads from 2.5 to 7.5 tons and adds a new 5-ton expansible van truck variant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.