One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The suitcase was a solid framed, expandable, black padded zip case on wheels which measured two-and-a-half feet by two feet by one foot at normal size.’
- ‘The time table is expandable to cater for increased volume of commuters, he said.’
- ‘All the categories and concepts are organized into an expandable conceptual tree.’
- ‘It carries a three-person crew and is equipped with a modular, expandable armor system of ceramic composite material on the outside and a spall liner on the inside.’
- ‘Its simple and logical framework is based on the principle of decimal fractions as class marks, which are expandable to make further subdivisions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.