One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its simple and logical framework is based on the principle of decimal fractions as class marks, which are expandable to make further subdivisions.’
- ‘The time table is expandable to cater for increased volume of commuters, he said.’
- ‘All the categories and concepts are organized into an expandable conceptual tree.’
- ‘The suitcase was a solid framed, expandable, black padded zip case on wheels which measured two-and-a-half feet by two feet by one foot at normal size.’
- ‘It carries a three-person crew and is equipped with a modular, expandable armor system of ceramic composite material on the outside and a spall liner on the inside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.