One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cellphones are about more features in less space, not expandability.’
- ‘It's an interesting design approach and as the company president says, ‘It's the basis for greater expandability of features and functions.’’
- ‘Luckily it has four USB slots, which certainly compensate for its limited internal expandability.’
- ‘Whenever a given system had a deficiency such as, for example, slightly limited expandability, another characteristic of the system offset that lower grade.’
- ‘It's certainly difficult to see the Cube appealing to mainstream consumers or professional buyers, thanks to its price and lack of expandability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.