One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She epitomizes the reviewers' exoticization of this writer and their fascination with the practically mythical quality of his transformation from poor Russian exile to feted prize-winner.’
- ‘I wanted to check out the play but was wary because there's a lot of exoticisation of Africa.’
- ‘To reject the exoticization of Africa is to reject a whole world view carefully and painstakingly fabricated over centuries.’
- ‘The exoticization of the Orient was part of the discourse of orientalism governing European perspectives toward the East.’
- ‘The movie's relentless, transparent exoticization of its subject matter seems disingenuous from the first frame.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.