One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They considered the specimen to be testate, but where the cranidium is broken on the right posterolateral corner, there is no sign of an exoskeletal layer.’
- ‘Both have sophisticated recognition abilities based on olfactory cues emanating from the exoskeletal cuticle.’
- ‘One modification in trilobites might be that the selection was primarily for exoskeletal morphology rather than limb structure.’
- ‘In this paper we report the discovery of a nearly complete trilobite fossil over 680 mm long that yields a reconstructed exoskeletal length of more than 720 mm.’
- ‘Mud crab exoskeletal remains were abundant in the scat of river otter of the upper Parker River estuary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.