One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both have sophisticated recognition abilities based on olfactory cues emanating from the exoskeletal cuticle.’
- ‘Mud crab exoskeletal remains were abundant in the scat of river otter of the upper Parker River estuary.’
- ‘One modification in trilobites might be that the selection was primarily for exoskeletal morphology rather than limb structure.’
- ‘They considered the specimen to be testate, but where the cranidium is broken on the right posterolateral corner, there is no sign of an exoskeletal layer.’
- ‘In this paper we report the discovery of a nearly complete trilobite fossil over 680 mm long that yields a reconstructed exoskeletal length of more than 720 mm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.