One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the exonic nucleotide changes are silent third-position changes.’
- ‘Homology of the exonic nucleotide sequence with human and murine sequences is high (89% and 85% sequence identity, respectively).’
- ‘Polymerase chain reaction primer pairs were designed for exons 2-12 outside the exonic borders.’
- ‘In each case, a highly conserved region was found in the intron downstream of the editing site and this region was shown to be complementary to the region of the exonic editing site.’
- ‘Amplification of exonic regions facilitated this step, since indel polymorphism within exon regions was observed in only one gene.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.