One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A lot of Bresson's work has been read to have spiritual transcendence, yet also can be read existentially, politically and morally.’
- ‘I've lived existentially for 25 years, imagining a moment at a time.’
- ‘A postponement of joy for some future, but existentially uncertain, pay-off.’
- ‘All of which makes me feel deeply, existentially guilty.’
- ‘One thing I won't do is put the central characters into a beach-party situation and have them talking existentially about why they surf.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.