One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The international architectural community is bound to profit from the lessons conveyed by this exhibition, which covers with admirable exhaustiveness a subject vitally pertinent to the present day.’
- ‘Although advanced as a first, tentative approach, the proposal is presented very systematically, with clear ambitions to generality and exhaustiveness of the field.’
- ‘The sheer exhaustiveness of these lists can lead to odd situations when one player is granted an exception and another isn't.’
- ‘To point out this incompleteness is not to criticize Lyotard: his book is no treatise, no scientific biography; it has no aspiration to exhaustiveness.’
- ‘Their exhaustiveness in regard to the latter, however, is insufficient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.