One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Toxic epidermal necrolysis is an exfoliative skin disorder that may involve a large body surface area and mucosal surfaces.’
- ‘The 2nd edition of Diagnostic Cytopathology provides a comprehensive review of exfoliative and aspiration cytopathology that has been divided into 14 sections with a total of 44 chapters.’
- ‘There are 15 chapters of normal exfoliative and fine needle aspiration cytology demonstrated in more than 1200 color photographs.’
- ‘She had longstanding and widespread exfoliative eczema.’
- ‘This is known as exfoliative cytology and the name of the pioneer is sometimes retained in the colloquial term a ‘Pap smear’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.