One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After a full-body desert-salt exfoliation, Daintree guests are showered with water from the spa's own waterfall.’
- ‘A true yummy mummy requires retouched highlights, immaculate foundation, mascara, exfoliation, leg-waxing and a slick of lipstick.’
- ‘Aside from the saunas, the club offers 55-minute Swedish massages, pedicures, facials, exfoliation and algae, mud or chocolate baths.’
- ‘You may have gathered that I'm a great fan of exfoliation to keep skin looking youthful and fresh.’
- ‘The resistance of these alloys and tempers is superior to that of 7075 - T6, which, in some product forms, can suffer very severe exfoliation during a two-year seacoast exposure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.