One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We also were continuing to support the infiltration and exfiltration of a few intelligence officers and agents who were traveling in and out of Iran on intelligence-gathering and hostage-rescue planning operations.’
- ‘This complements the staff timeline, which starts at mission receipt and runs through exfiltration of the team.’
- ‘Their purpose for this monitoring mission was to identify infiltration or exfiltration of an individual known as ‘the Mad Mortarman’ to and from his firing position.’
- ‘We were asked if we could arrange exfiltration by boat for a French captain who was needed back in England.’
- ‘In Teheran, during one carefully planned exfiltration, the disguised man lost his nerve and hid in the men's room as the plane was boarding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.