One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He attempts to bridge the gap between theology and spirituality and recover the type of exegetical theology that was prominent in the early centuries and the greater history of the Church.’
- ‘How Wyclif conceives of the very essence of Scripture must always be borne in mind when assessing both his exegetical principles and the theological conclusions they produce.’
- ‘God, therefore, cannot be reduced to or contained by any theological rhetoric or exegetical attempt to make simplistic the complexity and mystery of a transcendent God.’
- ‘The questions that the author raises and his theological and exegetical observations are helpful for those who want to study more deeply the biblical texts or prepare for sermons and Bible studies.’
- ‘Decisions about what constitutes the ‘plain sense’ are less textual and exegetical than they are traditional and theological.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.